Friday 15 June 2012

100% A-W-E-S-O-M-E-N-E-S-S!!


GRAFFITI PARTY 

If I were to describe my 1st year as an MMA student, It would be “AWESOME!” because in that first year of learning, I experienced new things and discovered a lot. Thanks to all my professors who did a great job in fulfilling our minds with new and improved knowledge. Of course there are also times when I was having a really tough time on projects and assignments but I seek the help of my classmates and friends, we really helped each other so much through our ups and downs. We experienced a lot of trials together. There are also times when we got mad and upset with each other because of the stress and misunderstandings but because we’re friends these trials won’t last long. We know it’s part of being a student and it’s just natural but what’s more important to us is that even though there were bad times, we never forget to take time to breathe and reconcile with each other. I’m so happy during my first year, it was a BLAST!! The happiest part is that I’m learning while having fun with these AWESOME people I call FRIENDS.  

OUR EXHIBIT
DURING OUR EXHIBIT
Just a short flashback from our first months of being an MMA student, we were just so self-centered, a little bit immature I guess and other just doesn’t care that much as some of us are. We were not “ONE” we have this small groups within the class that separates us from being united. But as moths passed, we learned “TEAMWORK” and work as a team. I think the most memorable project we’ve done as a team is our EXHIBIT because we had to really communicate and cooperate with each other for the sake of our class project. And yes. We made it through! And we were so proud of it.

However, my first year is just a glimpse of what the future awaits me, what kind of jobs we will deal with on the outside world. I know as time passes by, there would be a LOT of hardships and trials that we need to pass through, more misunderstandings and miscommunications. We know in ourselves that no matter how the situations may be, we will never put down each other and keep the BOND and FRIENDSHIP strong.

Moving on, the first year has ended! So here comes the most awaited VACATION!!! And we were like “YES!”
But I’m not really excited about it, because personally I don’t like vacation that much I’m contended with just 2 to 3 weeks of rest. I would say that my vacation was pretty FUN and BORING. I had time with my family and old friends but most of the time it’s really boring. I miss my classmates and friends, I miss the school, I miss wearing my uniform too.
VACATION TIME WITH FRIENDS!!
During my vacation, I also experienced so many things; I gained new lessons in life and new beginning in other chapters of my life. There’s a time when I got really depressed and I feel nothing but depression. My friends were all there for me to support me and I am so thankful for having them ALWAYS. They made me realize a lot of things and made me understand what’s right and what I deserve and be thankful for what God has planned for me.

Now, this is a new beginning of another year. I’m looking forward to more trials and problems to overcome with my dear MMA friends and of course guide our MMA babies and help them whenever they need us.
CHEERS TO US! 


MMA 2-1 


No comments:

Post a Comment